- Masking is optional for those who have received their primary series of COVID-19 vaccines as well as those who are up to date with all recommended COVID-19 vaccines, including any booster dose(s) when eligible.
- Those who are NOT vaccinated are recommended to continue to mask.
- Social distancing is in place where possible for your safety.
- Safety Panels will remain in place for employee and public safety where they come in close contact.
- Cleaning protocols will remain in place for shared use of facility equipment
- As always if you do not feel well, please stay home.
Sycamore Park District will continue to:
- Leave doors open whenever possible.
- Have safety partitions at all public counters
- Maintain a disciplined sanitation routine based on recommendations and best practices.
- Post signs throughout the buildings reminding staff/visitors of the measures we are taking as a community to keep everyone healthy.
See CDC guidance for further information.
If you are exposed to COVID-19 or test positive, please follow the CDC’s guidelines on returning to public facilities and activities. Those guidelines can be found here: cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/your-health/quarantine-isolation